Enjoy a clean and well groomed dog, say goodbye to shedding hair and smells! Dog and Puppy Grooming. Call today to book your appointment.
Dog Grooming Services
Our Dog Grooming services are professionally delivered, modern and up to date.
Dog & Puppy Grooming
Experienced and professionally trained Dog Grooming
Dog Nail Clipping
Sometimes its difficult to see where exactly to clip – let us do it for you
Dog Hand Stripping
An expert dog grooming technique used mainly for wire haired breeds
Choose a deep cleanse mask or a soothing paw massage
Dog Grooming FAQs
All the questions we usually answer are listed below. Take a look to see exactly what is included in each Dog Grooming Treatment. If you have any questions just give us a call.
What is included in a Groom?
A mini health check – just to see if there is anything that might need your or a vet’s attention. Ear issues, skin infections, ticks, lumps & bumps, etc.)
- A thorough brush out, this is needed to attend to matts, dead hair and general dirt.
- Ears are cleaned – ear wax is taken care of and excess hair plucked or shaved if needed.
- Hygiene areas attended to, nails are cut, and pads trimmed and cleaned.
- Next a lovely warm shower is given, with a shampoo treatment selected to suit your dog’s coat.
- A deep conditioning creme treatment is then applied if required, to replenish the skin and for maximum glossiness.
- Next a fluffy drying session with towel and dryer. (We do not cage dry)
- Lastly a styling for breed standard,or a style agreed with you beforehand.
What is the Paw Massage Treatment?
This is ideal for times when a dog’s pads can become dry or rough, such as in Winter. Of course its good as a special treat at anytime!
The hair between the pads is attended to first.
Then the moisturising gel is applied and massaged softly into each pad.
What is the Dog Facial?
Our lovely blueberry facial hydrates and cleanses.
It has a natural exfoliating and antioxidant effect.
It uses aromatherapy to add to the soothing facial experience.
What is “Hand Stripping”?
This dog grooming technique is used mainly on wire haired breeds such as Terriers or Cockers.
The principle is to remove dead hair in order to stimulate new growth. The unwashed dog is hand stripped first.
Then all the regular grooming steps are followed.
How much do the Dog Grooming Treatments cost?
All our guide prices are listed here. We always discuss the price for your particular dog, before the groom.
Get a Clean and Well Groomed Dog today!
Come to Groomed by Olivier
Dog Grooming Salon
9am–6:30pm Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
9am–9:00pm Thur (Late Night Opening)
(Located Inside) The Grooming Company, 1 The Mews, Blanchardstown Village, D15H NF7
Call us now