- This starts with a consultation with you first to review the dog’s condition generally and agree together what can be done.
- A mini health check – just to see if there is anything that might need your or a vet’s attention. Ear issues, skin infections, ticks, lumps & bumps, etc.)
- A thorough brush out, this is needed to attend to matts, dead hair and general dirt.
- Ears are cleaned – ear wax is taken care of and excess hair plucked or shaved if needed.
- Hygiene areas attended to, nails are cut, and pads trimmed and cleaned.
- Next a lovely warm shower is given, with a shampoo treatment selected to suit your dog’s coat.
- A deep conditioning creme treatment is then applied if required, to replenish the skin and for maximum glossiness.
- Next a fluffy drying session with towel and dryer. (We do not cage dry)
- Lastly a styling for breed standard or a style agreed with you beforehand.
Used mainly for wire haired breeds such as Terriers or Cockers.
The principle here is to remove dead hair to stimulate new growth.
- The unwashed dog is hand stripped first.
- Then all the usual grooming steps are followed.
Our lovely blueberry facial hydrates and also:
- Has a natural exfoliating effect
- Uses aromatherapy to add to the soothing facial experience
Dog Pad Massage
Ideal for times when a dog’s pads can become dry or rough, such as Winter. Also good as a special treat at anytime!
- The hair between the pads is attended to first.
- Then the moisturising gel is applied and massaged softly into each pad.
Custom Dog Grooming Treatments
Do let us know if you have any special requirements – as we can always create a custom treatment especially for your dog.